Monday, January 26, 2015

Another 30 paintings in 30 days and only four more to do to complete the month. Thank you to Leslie Saeta for thinking up this great challenge.  It's a terrific way to up your skill set and get into a daily painting habit. Want to see them? Check out my website www.shannoncelia.com or go to www.seashop.bigcartel.com or my SHANNON CELIA FINE ART page on Facebook.

Over 1200 artists signed up to do January's 2015 challenge and it's encouraging to know that many folks are right there beside you (ok not literally...), passionately doing the same thing all over the WORLD! Here are a few I like: A wave study I did of a painting by Earl Daniels and three originals of mine: CRANE, SUNRISE FERRIS WHEEL & PINK BOAT. I will be spending February doing lots of studies of waves, rocks and skies as well as and plenty of large pieces with my favorite subject matter lately-fishing vessels!


No comments:

Post a Comment